• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - PSA: You can get a 40-slot bag, Burynai illusion, clicky portal to RoS, etc for ~$25 (1 Viewer)

nebulous

RedCents
432¢
There was an announcement on Daybreak's site yesterday that all RoS content is half price. So if you upgrade to the collector's edition, you get all this stuff for 27.50 (-10% if all access).

The in-game DB store doesn't show the price changes yet, but if you click on it, the website pop-up does.

I went ahead and upgraded from collector's to premium for $22.50. That clicky for the guild hall to port to RoS is great for those of us that box a group.

I went ahead and upgraded from collector's to premium for $22.50. That clicky for the guild hall to port to RoS is great for those of us that box a group.

What’s the difference between that and just setting your GH portal to OT?

What’s the difference between that and just setting your GH portal to OT?

Good point! I'll have to ride that mount now to get my money's worth out of it.

*update* This mount looks badass.

Last edited:
Now that my group is finally all 110 and ready for Gorowyn, that port was actually quite useful.

It puts you like right outside of Gorowyn and there's no see invis mobs (when I've used it anyway) that roam there.

News - PSA: You can get a 40-slot bag, Burynai illusion, clicky portal to RoS, etc for ~$25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back