• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Props To CaddyLax on his Griklor Strategy it's unreal. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,898¢
I hate Griklor, everyone hate Griklor. My buddy Caddylax swore to me he had a strategy that would kill Griklor the first time he landed. The makeup of the group didn't even matter that much. He didn't fight me when I wanted to put in a Necro. He was more than happy with a BST, Rogue and 120 SK our friend Sorcerer Tim was driving. After a couple of missteps, Griklor lands and is killed dead. in 20 seconds it was incredible. So I hereby give Caddylax the moniker Grikslayer!

It's really easy just start the fight just after grik passes entrance and the ae will be there . Can just stand there wait for two laps with the ae thing and beat him up. I have done it with 115 f2p, snowbound,kronoed, no augs group so basically good tank and couple dps can handle it. It also gives an easy 25 aa in like 2 min or less of work once ya get the hang of it.

Ps What I used to do was grik in ew (25aa), then run to GD do o.m.a.d quest (for another easy 25aa) then velks that starts in GD ( prob 25 aa forgot) . We also had a druid port us to WW and bang out zland rq(7aa and gear). That would take like 30 min once ya get the hang of it and it's super easy.

Discussion - Props To CaddyLax on his Griklor Strategy it's unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back