• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Progression Servers - Stuff that slipped through the cracks. (1 Viewer)

uenelven

RedCents
I have done a lot of searching through these forums and have yet to come across an ongoing thread that discusses the Progression servers and mistakes that have been made. Things like mobs and items that should not be in game, also I heard about some tasks and adventures being availible, as well as items that are droped or crafted that shouldnt be out until past PoP.

I really don't have any good ones, figured some people might be interested in discussing it here tho..

From a coding stand point and things that eq devs might miss. I would look into Cazic Thurle... I remember many crafted things from that zone that were badass. I bet you money they forgot to strip the crafted items from that zone. If anything else pops in my head ill make another post. THIS IS NOT VERIFIED just a hunch.

CT was reto'ed to CT before it got revamped. no uber stuff there now.

There was an instanced mission npc that was part of the DoN expansion that was in Qeynos Hills and you could get uber stuff. This was removed tho and I bet this it is what you are refering too.

Things I do know.
You can buy Mele augs for weapons from vendors in each starting city.
You can buy War discs in Freeport.

Those Javelins you can make with 100 HP for like 5pp each, I bet they get nerfed in a few days though.

How do you make that Javalin? Also there is a mob in Lavastorm that pops in the goblin camp named ScorchFist, drops a shitty augment and a badass helm. Worth getting if you are a plate class.

MQ people are not limited to the same zones of regular people. Unless they completely removed all of the good tradeskills doesn't that mean you can make anything? I must admit though, it's prolly not a good idea to spend a week in PoI foraging grease.

WIKI

Wood Elf Cultural Armor is in game.

Hot Zones still have their own special hot zone loot.

Deity based pottery is in game.

the javalins are made with fletching....low fletching at that.

Freeport sewers drops were a little over powered for basic EQ but now with kunark out, not so much. - I believe the freeport sewers mobs who drop anything worth while were nerfed, though...any one confirm?

Progression Servers - Stuff that slipped through the cracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back