• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"

Question - Program

RedCents
235¢
So I have been running a different program (not saying what it is ) but I would like to know if this one is any better to understand. Is there support if you have an issue? The other place dosent have much support and have been with them since 2008. My program expires in Jan and a good friend of mine suggested this place. I am not computer literate by no means.

morisato

RedCents
888¢
Do you mean Like a Different Build of mq2? or Like a Different software? Also VV and redguides has active and helpful Discord as well as Forum!

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
44,574¢
Hey Paul, check out these videos. They'll help you get with the program

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,254¢
howdy @Paul7734,

Welcome to RedGuides! We're happy to have you.

We are a very active community, both here on the forums and on discord, and many of us take pride in our ability to help folks get up and running, and stay running.

I hope you'll give us a try.

RedCents
72¢
Yeah MQ2 is honestly one really easy to use and made simple for the basic user.. It also allows us who have more computer skill to write the files even better.. We then shares these as a community so that everyone can enjoy EQ like we do.. We are a community and we want to make sure we all have fun

RedCents
235¢
Yeah MQ2 is honestly one really easy to use and made simple for the basic user.. It also allows us who have more computer skill to write the files even better.. We then shares these as a community so that everyone can enjoy EQ like we do.. We are a community and we want to make sure we all have fun
I really have no computer skills except the basics maybe. I am 67 retired and have been playing this game for 21 years now and still enjoying it. I also run 4 accounts

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
305¢
I really have no computer skills except the basics maybe. I am 67 retired and have been playing this game for 21 years now and still enjoying it. I also run 4 accounts
it really is easy to setup and with discord you can get help pretty fast all most any time of the day. Also you can watch our vids to help get it going.... @Sic has made lots of good vids to help people out!

eqmule

RedCents
20,657¢
Good to have you Paul, welcome to rg. I think it’s awesome that you are still playing eq at 67, i will as well! Join our discord for immediate respones to any questions you might have, there is always nice folks there ready to help.

RedCents
147¢
Hey Paul, as my name suggests I’m pretty new here as well, and from my limited time, I can tell you if you have a question it will get answered... pretty quickly too

RedCents
605¢
Not only are the people here very helpful, they are very friendly. To me that's important. When you get confused and ask for help it's great that people will take the time to actually help and not give the "use the search feature" you often hear on most every forum I've been on.