• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Product Placement FTW! (1 Viewer)

The sad thing is, I can't in honesty say either is a worse pitch than a bunch of others shows/movies that have received green lights.

"The New Adventures of Old Christine", anyone?

Seriously, next thing you know we're going to have feature length moives about the Burger King Mascot.

Oh wait.

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/03/07/the-burger-king-will-have-his-own-movie-sigh

:doh:

May as well... He already had bargain bin destined games made about him. And not just 1 but 3 at once? I guess they didn't want to wait for their "Mortal Kombat" movie to come out, before release their "Mortal Kombat: Annnihilation". With the way this stuff is going, everybody is going to be making their own stuff. Which reminds me... I'm doing "Street Fighter 2: Street Harder" the movie. Let me know if you want a part, Jean Claude has already signed on. We begin filiming tomorrow, and if we're lucky, we'll film some the next day too. Should be in post production by March 17th.

the cavemen show could, POSSIBLY, be funny. but they'd have to do it so perfect or else it'll be garbage...now the king movie? wtf, seriously i can barely stand watching a 30 sec bk commercial cuz of that guy. buy a fuckin movie? jesus!

I think the BK King kicks the shit out of the Cavemen!

Of course I liked those Spong Monkey things from the Quiznos commercials too.

We have just returned from the American Provence of Florida and were shocked to no end to see that almost every building in the town of our visit was adorned with the Mouse Mickey or Donald the Duck or the Cars who can also see and talk.

Product Placement FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back