• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - problem with combine mac (1 Viewer)

Redemption44

RedCents
551¢
I've looked at several combine macs and am havving trouble getting them to work i need to get my skill to 125 for zerker combine for epic. i am trying to use a mac to combine automatically. I don't see recipe for fetid essence i think its water flask and grubs to combine i can combine manually with the experiment selection but there is no option for add a recipe or its blocked out wont let me add. anyone have any advice?

I've looked at several combine macs and am havving trouble getting them to work i need to get my skill to 125 for zerker combine for epic. i am trying to use a mac to combine automatically. I don't see recipe for fetid essence i think its water flask and grubs to combine i can combine manually with the experiment selection but there is no option for add a recipe or its blocked out wont let me add. anyone have any advice?
combine.mac and similar just continue combining a recipe you already know

so you'd do something like - manually combine till you learn it, then select the recipe in the recipe window and then /mac combine

Jande's premium "tradesman" mac you can tell it to make recipes

Problem - problem with combine mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back