• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Prices on cwtn class plugins ect (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure it's $20 per plugin per year, free on Test server for the Plugins. Different things have different prices, and there's a lot of stuff built into your subscription (which you'll need if you want to do that anyway).

Pretty sure it's $20 per plugin per year, free on Test server for the Plugins. Different things have different prices, and there's a lot of stuff built into your subscription (which you'll need if you want to do that anyway).
yep, the cwtn plugins are $20 per license per year
mq2grind is $50 per year
there are some non-plugin license stuff as well

tcn is $51.00 for a 20 year license
- NoS update is $9.99
TSC is $19.99 for a 2 year license

When i was free i could still view the list of plugins from the private section, they had a price tag next to them there, i think i just couldnt go into the thread.
worth every penny. was able to afford some of them and now i could never go back!

Is there a place to see prices on those before you get level2?
Due the price is $20 per class not per toon. If you want to run 60 Rangers off the plugin you need to buy ONE plugin. That's it. For the year. I have 4 Beastlords so that breaks down to $5 each for the Plugin 4 Zerkers 2 Rogues 1 about to be several more Rangers. It's a great value.

Discussion - Prices on cwtn class plugins ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back