• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Prexus Players (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
I raided somewhere I wasn't flagged for a couple of days ago and this guy knew my level when I was /role I asked how and he kept changing the subject. I want to talk to someone about MQ on EQ.. if you're on prexus and dont care about other people (just me) knowing you use MQ can you pm me. You know i'm not a GM I've made a couple of macs and got on the monthly prelim list.

I don't know why I just want to have an EQ friend to talk to or ask for help about MQ.

-UnkNoWn

Several prexus players, including myself, hang out in the Redguides irc chat. Come on and join us.

Also if the other person was running MQ2 also then some HUDs have the utility to show the level of the target... i.e. you.

Sum1 said:
Also if the other person was running MQ2 also then some HUDs have the utility to show the level of the target... i.e. you.

That's what I was saying. I was thinking that no one could notice my level without MQ2 noanon crack, or the HUD that I have that shows people level/class when you target them.

Prexus Players

Users who are viewing this thread

Back