• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pre-Paid Credit Card???? (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
What ever happened to the people whos used the pre-paid credit card for WOW access? I dont remember seeing a response. Anyone know? Also creed if you read this (I know you cant stay away from my posts creed) what happened to your own server??

hmm...well willy...i'm sorta miffed right now...first thing...too busy getting my runecloth over the last 2 weeks for mount rep to work on it...second thing....big storm...BIG BIG STORM....lightning....LOTS OF LIGHTNING....two surge protectors......two dead surge protectors somehow....blown up 10,000 dollar computer.....REALLY FUCKING MIFFED!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :( :confused: :( :eek: :mad: (by the way willy....it's only cuz your name makes me giggle :o )

NO WAY!!! aww man that is not cool. If i were you id sue the pants of that lightning. And the surge protecor company. Seriously look into their warranty and guarantees and stuff... there might be a way (lawsuit or angry threating letters) to get it payed for. That blows hardcore man really sorry. (Now is it my name that makes you giggle or the thought of what you think u knew i knew that skeptic knows i knew about chicken saying you know I knew Willy meant penis in Britian)

just your name willy...

but yeah...believe you me i am already checking into the warranty and every other avenue i can think of....i sure as hell didn't just say "well shit...there goes 10 grand"

but hey...i still have my backup computer....YAY!!!(of course the sound isn't working on that one for some reason...really annoying playin wow with no sound)

Wow, I really do feel so sorry for you Creed, thats a helluva lot of money from some stupid "act of god."

Hey this might be a good thing.... you could win millions in lawsuits. After all if it was an act of God... he must be held responsible... and God must be loaded!!!!! So that anwsers the server question how about the pre-paid credit card question????

I don't know if I'm thinkoing of the right thing, but I've gotten one of those simon gift cards that you put a dollar amount on and it workds like a visa, if I take it back to a Simon Mall they will put as much money as I want on it as long as I give them the money before they put it on.

I fried a router the day before yesterday. Didn't pay attention to what power supply I was plugging into it and plugged in a 7.5 into a 5. Magic smoke everywhere, and now I can't use both of my machines on the intarweb.

DAMN YOU D-LINK, DAMN YOUR MAKING OF IDENTICAL POWER SUPPLIES WITH DIFFERENT AMPS!!!

Word of advice for all, consider it a lesson I learned from RL experience.

Get Renters/Homeowners if you don't have it. And find out what the cap is for things like computers, TV's etc. Make sure you identify anything that exceeds their value cap and get a rider for them.

I'm pretty sure my homeowners policy, which is pretty 'high-end' only covers computers up to $1500. I have several that cost me much more. same goes for my Widescreen HDTV. It's worth more than the max my insurance co. will pay for a TV.

I contacted them and sent them pictures and dollar values of all of my 'expensive' stuff and had them add it to the policy. (You can do the same for art, family eirlooms, collectables, etc). It doesnt add much to the cost of the policy, and helps with the peace of mind.

A friend of mine who worked at Radio Shack said something to me about Pre-Paid Master Cards one day that were pretty much the same as a Credit Card, And actually has a Credit Card number type thing, You just pay the amount onto the card and Wala.

Unless I am mistaken, He used it to pay for his EverQuest subscriptions.

Pre-Paid Credit Card????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back