• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pownce (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
Anyone have an account? Anyone want an account? Alihja gave me an invite about a month ago and she has been my only friend since. Not that I am complaining, she is a GREAT friend but I want to fill out my friends list so it resembles a popular kid's birthday party and not my lunch table in high school.

To quote Alihja, "Yes, it's another social networking site. Created by Kevin Rose, one of the guys who was behind Digg."

I've posted a few things here and there, but really haven't explored past my own home page. I have like eleven invites, so if you're interested in stalking me or reading my moody emo bullshit then PM me your email address. If you already have an account, then send me a friend invite at http://pownce.com/Runned/

:o

Kevin Rose made a social site? It might actually not be a steaming heap of spam and shit then.

I think she got me into this too. I am not sure what my account is but Alihja is also my only friend : ( I think it has mven in the name though! Is this useful for anything yet?

I am afraid of strangers without boobs so please point out the women and fat men on the list.

Pownce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back