• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Powerlevling (1 Viewer)

jsr09

RedCents
170¢
So I'm looking at option of powerleveling alts. Since they fixed the wurmslayer that is out. Anyone know of another similar option? Or have tips on faster way to do it than to train, ae, and ds mobs down?

There are lots of threads on this around if you want to search for them, but that is the basics of it I think.

Last edited:
Easiest method by far is the SK DS AE option with wurmslayer throw in a mage or druid DS and golden pick if you want.
get up to level 95 and then hit GMM or goblin and fools using mq2grind.

i was gone for better part of 2 years before I came back last month.. and it sure seems like they are hell bent on preventing PLVL'ing!

-I remember when they 'fixed' the fungal forest quest hand in in underfoot.. prior to that, it was a FAST 40-50 lvls for a turn in on a lvl one hehe
-the hatchery has taken such a beating it should be considered a candidate for human rights crime..
-and now the wurmslayer had its passive absorb fixed

is the mission from RoF still doable as a taskadd for that turn in that was in POK library? I cant remember the name of the quest.. but I always knew it as hurbles.. but it got a decent level or two for the lower lvls that could be task'added..

Oh, there is the icefall glacier ground spawn pickup you can do invis and turn in to the guy in crescent reach to go from lvl 1 to lvl 12 instantly. I do this on all my toons.
I would check out this thread
Power leveling to 85
oh yeah, the TSS serpent seeker charm pieces.. yeah the higher lvl ones if u can get mage to COTH ya and scoop those, easy big xp hand-ins..

Pretty much Tank DS & golden pick. Eventually for higher levels, you'll want to throw in a necro for the sphere aura and hit fd. If you dont have a necro, it makes PLing tough. Can do 1-85 quick in the grounds. I do 1-80 grounds then 80-90 Valley of Lunanym

which ones are you talking about sorry and for what levels?
Check this post out first post explains where to pick up the ground spawn in Icefall, helps if you have wiz or druid who can teleport you back to bind.
BTW no need to kill the mobs near the ground spawn just need to be invis. Can pick up ground spawns invis. It will take you from level 1 to level 12 just off that one hand in.
Power level guide 1 -110

which ones are you talking about sorry and for what levels?
So, as cybris mentions, theres groundspawns in all the TSS zones.. but the xp that you get rewarded for handing those in to the quest dude in Crescent Reach are scaled, based on the level range of the zone you get them from.. Thus why the icefall one is really good xp for a lvl 1 toon.. its a sliding scale though, once you get leveled up, the xp value drops off fast.. so really just grab a couple of the higher ones if you have like a pocket druid and mage.. you can just port to the zone (or close), quick run, mage run to GS spawn spot, COTH, and voila! newbie picks up, and your dru/wiz ports everyone out..

Do that for the few higher lvl ones in the list (you can see the list of them in the ach list under Hero's Journey under Serpent Seeker Charm of Lore) and you'll get some quick easy xp..

Discussion - Powerlevling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back