• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Powerleveling (1 Viewer)

Meave

RedCents
I was thinking the other day, why dont anybody here just let his computer running multiple accounts and make them PL themselves, then sell theses accounts on ebay, playerauction or anywhere else ?

At home I can easly run 10 EverQuest account, even if it took weeks to go up to level 65, 10 account that took me almost no time to level up is nice...

So all here PL for fun not profit ?

Yeah sure people may not want to advertise they are selling account, but they could offer Powerleveling service or things like that for those that dont have a Bard lvl 65...

*GASPS!* Who here doesn't have a 65+ bard?!

Seriously though....That'd be a good idea, but I wouldn't give my account information to very many people here, and the ones that I would prolly wouldn't be interested.

I have make a Bard is now lvl 17, I PL it with my Druid then try FH , I gain about 3% XP then get killed and lose 10%... after trying 4-5 time, I abandon , if I can't let my Bard PL himself, how can he PL my others toon...

Maybe it depend on the level of the Bard...

I have try using Target.mac , with /circle 26 and song : Speed-Nuke-Nuke

I keep dying, so I thougth maybe with FH macro that use warp to safe point when to much damaged I will be fine, but dont seem to work really well either.

Someone told me it will be better to wait my bard to be lvl 30, but will take lot of time bringing it to lvl 30... Even when using Druid lvl 58 to pull lot and let them kill themself on the DS of the druid dont give that much xp, take around 2 hours per level...

Meave said:
Maybe it depend on the level of the Bard...

I have try using Target.mac , with /circle 26 and song : Speed-Nuke-Nuke

I keep dying, so I thougth maybe with FH macro that use warp to safe point when to much damaged I will be fine, but dont seem to work really well either.

Someone told me it will be better to wait my bard to be lvl 30, but will take lot of time bringing it to lvl 30... Even when using Druid lvl 58 to pull lot and let them kill themself on the DS of the druid dont give that much xp, take around 2 hours per level...

Bring your bard to Echo Cavern and PL to 32 in 2 hours from lvl 10 with TEMP/REGEN/DS (thorns) and a healer of any kind. Kill Needlites to the Outcasts, and Stay away from the big shroom named.

26 is a pretty small circle, I'd go bigger with a dot say 65 to stay in range but not close enough for them to cut the circle.

You are probably hitting yourself on the nuke causing further damage.

traditional PLin... yeah i would do PC .. then DSP ...

but i like FH .. the instanced is nice.. and its afk exp .. which is nice too

my loc in fh is
-580.50 162.80 2.15
face heading 270
circle on 21
twist selo nuke dot regen ..

nostun must be on

grinds for 6 hours.. of good exp ..

thats me.. and it works for me.. he died once.. because i was screwin around with internet.. and caused lag spike..

now i leave it alone.. put one toon up for the pl.. (lvl 30ish cleric) .. the bard is now 37 .. and climbing...

again.. this works for me... to each his own

8-)

When I do the Rat room in FH I zone in and run to the rat room and stand my one of the corners. Then I type the following commands.

/docrack nostun on

/circle on 26 -600 160 / the -600 160 makes the center of your circle the center of the room so you don't have to play with it and hit the wall every once in a while.

/twist 2 3 4 5 6 8 1 / 2=Selo, 3-6=DOT, 8=Nuke and 1=Regen.

/twist adjust 15 / I use 15 and not 9 because with 9 it will recast when you have 1 minute left on Selo and with 15 it recasts with 1:24-1:30, and if I get stunned while casting with 9 Selo will drop where with 15 it will recast with 15 seconds left. I play the regen so I can be back at full life after getting hit from the pull.

/mac target

I find this works great as long as I don't get internet lag and die.

yeah lag spike = SUXOR ... do you find the nuke is worth even twisting in?

with a 69 bard.. i do same twist minus nuke... i just felt it was not worth it.. the dots did alot more dmg

whats your take on the nuke at high end barding?

Just pl normal to lvl 41 then start kiting. Kiting before that is too slow imo. With a bard I pl in sola on gnomes from lvl 7-41 in a couple hours using the a druid. Just afk the bard casting aoe damage in a corner and pull with druid using aoe snare making sure to snare many times to keep aggro and have druid have the highest DS it can get then spam sit when you get to bard. The mobs die in seconds. And as long as the bards aoe landed on them the bard gets all the exp. This is all posted already in the 1-50 pl thread btw.

Powerleveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back