• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Power level me !! (1 Viewer)

cashel

RedCents
I play on maelin, anyone want to pl me ? :D I have a rogue at lvl 16 who needs to get upt oatleast 40. I cant afford any other accounts ( im a broke student !!) I figured I would post here and ask :D

I went to playerauctions and they powerlvl you and ask for a crazy price !

I figured it would be worth a try to post. Feel free to pm me, or just flame me. Either way im bored at work !

TBH any one in this situation on prexus PM me and i will Pl ur toon to 51 in a day or so for ya, been thinking about doing this to make a little cash on the side like the guys that do it in PA but dont have time atm lol but ones off when im bored are np

That 's kind of funny I haven't found anything that will help me pl my rng and I don't don't want risk using mq. Have I not looked in the right place?????? U tell me and direct me there.

LOL, not willing to use MQ??? How do you think the person PLing you is going to get you the XP? Remember just because you didn't pull the trigger you are still guilty if one of your buddies that your with did. Now stop and just admit it, you can't figure out how to download and click on the EXE file.

roflcopter7.gif

Yep, much better

Sorry Tone, Couldn't find you a pair of Lolerblades

dwac said:
I am not willing to use marcoquest!!!!! Want to but not going to get it up and running.

Don't sweat on it too much, I joined in January and it took me until April to even work up the nerve to try MQ2. Just use it SENSIBLY and you will have no problems at all. I myself use it just for the map, and I very occaisionally use the warp/zone/gate/fade function. When I 2 box, I use the nostun and nomeleepushback plugins for my caster (worked like a charm).
I am still too paranoid to run a macro myself, but I am working up to it. I am trying to learn the ins and outs of programming and how a macro and macroquest works (gives me a headache btw). Hopefully, I can start to contribute more to this community after I learn some more :)

I'm glad that some one nows what I am talking bout......Tell u what. Someone provide me a link for a compiled mq2. That way when my balls get big enough I can check it .

....Give you a link to a precompiled Macroquest you say....Well the fact of the matter is that there are none in existance anymore. You see, due to the 1337ness of the compilers such as Cade and Soultaker, the "pre-compiled" MQ2 has become something of a myth, or a legend. Some rumored it to be under the strategies and cheats section, within the first 1 to 2 posts, others say, the secret died with Cade in his fight with Tone..

I on the other hand, have somehow managed to recover the lost links to the ultimate MQ2 Precompileds. They were hidden where only the most diligent of searchers could find :

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=5901-Cade's
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=5632-Soultaker's

Hehe I joined in December and had MQ2 up and running like 2 days after I joined...was looking for cheats in EQ since like the 2nd year I played.

You can find it here, in Everquest 1, Strategies and Cheats. There are 2 of them, 1 from Soultaker, and 1 from Cade. They also put new ones out right after each patch, in case u decide to do it months from now. They also update them frequently to ensure that the releases have the most up to date stuff in them. Soultakers is called 'Soultaker's MQ2Compile' and Cade's is 'MQ Compile 1.1'

Power level me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back