• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

POST ICONS! (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
I spent a lot of time this weekend making these, so use them whenever you start a thread! I'll be adding more as they come, on the list: News and MMO game tags. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them, I'll see what I can do. If you wish to try your hand at making these (your own, original post icons that is) and if they are good enough I'll use them. They must be 60x15 in size! Post them ITT.

In case you didn't know, the post icons are the pretty boxes between your Message Box and the Submit New Thread icon down here \/ \/ \/ \/

UPDATE: I finished the News and MMOG icons, I only made ones for WoW EQ and EQII, I may make some for other games, or just a games tag in general.

UPDATE2:Decided to just go with just a games tag.

Haha, you don't have to use them on every post! Just when you're making a new thread.

So we have to use these now? Do they have to make sense, or can they be a random thing, like, for instance, sports. Because we all play so many sports here in front of our computers. :yeahok::

So we have to use these now? Do they have to make sense, or can they be a random thing, like, for instance, sports. Because we all play so many sports here in front of our computers. :yeahok::

I'd like them to be relevant to the thread you are creating. Like I said, they aren't for every post you make just for new threads.

Unsticking thread, it was fun while it lasted! Let's all reflect on how much of a good time we had in this thread.

I refuse to use your icons, just out of principle... and spite!

chairshot.gif

apemad.gif

Plzdie.gif

well...I do think there should be a Post Icon with the monkey in it
apemad.gif

I mean I
serious.png
LY
love.png
monkeys. They are such
fab.png
and
funny.png
little
furry.png
RIES... so please
jeebus.png
, don't force me to go
emo.png

Wait a minute...you mean these little icons on the bottom? That's so cool! I never even noticed them before!! Someone should really make a sticky about them so the rest of us can learn more about them...

POST ICONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back