• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Post about what stats to stack for classes (1 Viewer)

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
28,145¢
saw a post a while back i think it had to do with some tbm armor and such and how to gear, but it also had a section where it listed what stats to focus on if you was warrior or zerker etc.

and now i been through the guides in level2 twice like 100 pages of guides, and cant find it.

does anyone have some up to date information on that.

like warrior get sta to 500 then stack agi and dex etc. stuff like that.

Melee DPS: HDex
Warriors: Raid(HAGi) group(Hagi or dex
Sk/Pal: HDex
Casters: Hint/wis/sta as you prefer

Read into Heroic Dex vs Heroic Agi vs Heroic stam. Heroic dex isn't very good for tanks, slightly better for Sks and Paladins since they're hybrids but it doesn't outshine Heroic Agility and/or Heroic Stamina. The posts I link have parses/numbers proving it ultimately a TL;DR is it's always better to be able to withstand/take a hit than try to avoid a hit. I think they actually nerfed Heroic Dex at one point because I actually do remember it being good many years ago before RoF I think it got diminishing returns or soemthing

A lot of people goof this up, on FV Heroic Dex is still the best selling aug type because so many people think it's the best Heroic stat there is.

The change would have been from when they removed mod2s and made the result part of heroics. The true answer is actually a blend as the boosts from the heroics come in tiers for avoid/shielding.

I play warrior and have parsed pretty much every way since the change. If you're a war, or even a sk/pal with decent gear, make sure you at least hit 1200 stamina for the melee shielding bump. From there you can stack agi/dex depending on your preference. But that 1200 stam mark helps a lot. After that its 1600 so up to you if really want to stack hp or not. I do a lot of offtime grouping so I prefer the hdex because l33t dps.

Hagi comes out better defensively, but tanks are so stupid OP right now it doesn't really matter.

so anything with hsta hagi or hdex for a warrior, i thought hstr gave better blocks with shield, and figured iwouldnt neglect that either.

and other melee its basically just anything hdex hsta/hagi?

Post about what stats to stack for classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back