• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Possible to run 2 macros at same time? (1 Viewer)

Gnomesrule

RedCents
Is it possible to run 2 or more Macros at the same time? I would like to be able to use Krust UI Macro and the Healer macro for my cleric. I was wondering if that is possible?

No can only run one program at a time. There is a special program over at mq2 website that is supposed to allow that compatibility though forget the name. Best to use .inc but not sure how would work with that UI not looked at it.

Gnomesrule said:
Is it possible to run 2 or more Macros at the same time? I would like to be able to use Krust UI Macro and the Healer macro for my cleric. I was wondering if that is possible?

With some minor modifications you could make one an INC file and combine both macs into one

8-)

army

Krust rocks!

One of the things it can do is keep clickies refreshed all the time:) Well it used to now mine Takes the clickie from its bag and just puts it back the says "You do not seem to have that spell memmed". I am guessing it is something in gimp_clickies.inc that is supposed to equip the item but I am no good at this stuff.

If any have ideas please post them :)

ok, so it isnt possible to run 2 macs at the same time. Got that. What if i am two boxing on the same comp, can 1 char run 1 macro while the other is on a different macro?

Superguydaddy said:
ok, so it isnt possible to run 2 macs at the same time. Got that. What if i am two boxing on the same comp, can 1 char run 1 macro while the other is on a different macro?
I know i wasnt that messed up when i was awnsering that one.

i will help you out Pugs

YES!!!

But .. if the macros are very computer intense .. you may run into errors or problems...

But right now on one puter i am running forage macro on one toon .. and the pettoys macro on my mage... NO PROBLEMS at all 8-)

Army

Right now I am running 3 macros my Modified Noobhaxor's afpov macro for a warrior, My clericpl Macro, and My shamanpl Macro that also includes code from Krust UI macro. The shaman macro looks all messed up but it is working LOL.

Possible to run 2 macros at same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back