• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Possible afk tracking/forage mac? (1 Viewer)

lifeweaver

RedCents
I've gone through the site looking, and either im blind or ya'll dont have one yet... I'm looking for "the ubah" mac one that will let you afk forage, and use your track button for skill ups. Is this possible? I dont know alot about the programing just yet or i would have tried to make one. Anyone lend a hand or have a code for it?

Yuppers i use the afk forage mac now, Im hopeing to find one possibly talk some one into playing around with one that forages and tracks at the same time =) I love the insta skill up one for the bard, i wish it would work on a druid~!

how do i stop the forage mac ingame? i tried "/mac yafm unload and/or end" and while the message says the current mac has ended it still keeps going. My comp froze at the character select screen when i tried to retype it there.

Tone im not sure but i think you have to close the tracking window for it rasie the skill.
Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
:loop
/if (${Cursor.ID}) /autoinv
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Forage]}) /doability forage
/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Tracking]}) /doability tracking
/keypress esc
/keypress esc
/goto :loop
/return

Thanks guys will try them. Should there be somthing in these codes to select the first thing on track? i dont think it will skill up unless you track somthing

and ... let me sound like a NOOB but, Do i need to put this codeing in the Forage mac? I use the Yafm one from the site... if so where does it go in the code? Still kinda learning

No you can just spam the track hotkey to gain skill it doesn't have to close and you dont have to track anything. Just hitting the hotkey will make it go up. Why track anyways /w npc for the win ^^

Possible afk tracking/forage mac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back