• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - PoP progression question (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I am trying to do PoP progression for the artisan wares quest.

1) Is the PoP Progression only necessary for the Timeless Oil? or will that come into play later on?
2) Can I just do the PoP Progression one one guy? or do I need it on everyone that wants the Artisan Prize?

you need pop progression up to the elemental planes for the Aid Grimel TS quest .. a pre-requisite for the AP. everyone who you want the AP on will need planar progression done. fun stuff x times over.
you only need someone with a Quintessence of Elements to port you to the spot to collect the Timeless Oil. you only need the object. Progression through elemental planes to earn the quintessence is only required if you don't have a friend with it already. An appeal to General Chat /1 is normally pretty successful

Last edited:
No macros. the names are on 3 days +/- 12 hours timers. some need progression for keys to access areas like Aerin Darr. It can be easy, it can be nightmare (especially if others are hunting the names too).

Pop progression is very fiddly, pre-flag, hailing a planar projection post killing. getting all the flags at the right time, from PoT, from PoK and from within the zones makes it particularly challenging.

In addition to Bonzz's page referenced above, I used these

that help you work out what's done, not done, or not done correctly.

when i recently did my AP on my 4 'B-Teamers' , i did Aid Grimel last and completed the Solstice, Eron's and Artisan's Wares treasure hunt, while waiting for my names to spawn in Pop.

Last edited:
Question - PoP progression question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back