• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll add /icamp alias to our compiles (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,436¢
Do you want to add /icamp aliases to our Very Vanilla and NA Official MQ2 Compiles?

1. Hell Yes!
2. Hell No!
3. WTF? Stop bugging me I don't care.
4. WTH is icamp?

/icamp or more specifically /keypress instant_camp is a command that allows you to skip the 30 sec camp out. In a recent post people were discussing how to add the alias to the macroquest2,ini file.

Dencelle and others provided the following examples

Rich (BB code):
/icamp /keypress instant_camp
/instantcamp /keypress instant_camp
/icampdesk /multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampdesktop multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserv /multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserver /multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp

Original discussion here http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=23546

Last edited:
I started adding the list of Icamp alias' to my MQini now that I know more about how to use all this stuff. Very helpful and I never knew it existed before reading this post a few weeks ago. I now re-add it every time I download a new release. I also add my own list of used plugins like pax, ocfartrade and mq2cast so I don't have to load them separately on each toon.

Great utility and nice alias' for Icamp.

I would love to see some folks ALIAS'S any one else, i don't want to start a thread no one's interested in, an i don't want to hijack this one ether...

I now re-add it every time I download a new release. I also add my own list of used plugins like pax, ocfartrade and mq2cast so I don't have to load them separately on each toon.

may i suggest that you just not extract the new INI file's that you modify instead of re adding in you change's every time there's a new release, or not overwriting you current ones with the new one's in the latest compile.

Last edited:
I would love to see some folks ALIAS'S any one else, i don't want to start a thread no one's interested in, an i don't want to hijack this one ether...

may i suggest that you just not extract the new INI file's that you modify instead of re adding in you change's every time there's a new release, or not overwriting you current ones with the new one's in the latest compile.

I usually just made a macro to set all of my alias' that I ran once after each new compile

Poll add /icamp alias to our compiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back