• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Plugin / seeking macs thread =D (1 Viewer)

sadius45

RedCents
figured we might as well just start a full on thread dedicated to ideas for plugins and what not... got a few ive heard about but havent found =\

1. the castrun thing MQ2cast.dll doesnt work, was wanting to cast a spell and start running and have it still cast without the interruption message.

2. the drunken circle for bards, where it still runs a perfect radius, just goes in and out a little bit.

3. the equip anything in any slot plugin. this sounds pretty bad ass, get hooked up with one of those mage belts and have a ball =D

thats about it, any help you can find post it here pse =D

sadius45 said:
1. the castrun thing MQ2cast.dll doesnt work, was wanting to cast a spell and start running and have it still cast without the interruption message.

2. the drunken circle for bards, where it still runs a perfect radius, just goes in and out a little bit.

3. the equip anything in any slot plugin. this sounds pretty bad ass, get hooked up with one of those mage belts and have a ball =D

1. I heard this was nerfed now... This one is possible tho.

2. My compile has the MQ2MoveUtils that still does drunken circles. Check out the syntax block in the description.

3. That hack is dead. In fact, I think it's insta-ban now. Even more guaranteed ban than shared bank transfers.

-CodeCaster

Yeah it's possible that this plugin still exists... In fact, I had an old version of it. The method it used was totally nerfed, and that plugin is not fixable. However, there are probably other ways to do it. I wouldn't doubt it at all if someone told me a working version of this plugin is floating around somewhere, but I don't know of one myself.

-CodeCaster

The version that was nerfed, is that the one thats based on the same principle of csum, where you send just a movement packet rather than actually going there? or is that one sill viable?

Plugin / seeking macs thread =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back