• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - PLing Advice for 2 New 100’s (1 Viewer)

RedCents
200¢
Hey All,

As you can imagine, I have two new lvl 100 Heroics so I’d like to use them to power level new toons.

I’m thinking SK and Druid and I’ve looked at various guides but is there a best guide to follow?

Are there better options than SK/Druid?

Thanks again!

SKs are the best and quickest to do PLing from 1-95 then can take a 125 toon and plow from 95-125. This is how I do it.

1-25 Cresent Reach
25-35 Blightfire
35-50/55 Goruka Mesa
50/55 - 70 Steepes
70-90 Grounds
90-100 Frontier Mountains
100-125 ANYWHERE your hear desires.

click off ur sks dmg shield , equip a fishing pole or something non dmging in ur primary pull tons of mobs , have your plee group with a low lvl bard who can ae everything so ur babies get credit for one of the easier methods.

I like mobs that don’t run away so I’d go to velks from like 30-46, then plane of innovation till maybe 70,

click off ur sks dmg shield , equip a fishing pole or something non dmging in ur primary pull tons of mobs , have your plee group with a low lvl bard who can ae everything so ur babies get credit for one of the easier methods.

I like mobs that don’t run away so I’d go to velks from like 30-46, then plane of innovation till maybe 70,

Innovation would be SWEET if the pathing wasn't as bad as the developers of EQ

I always try to avoid FM cause of the Traffic that is there always bunch of ppl from 95 to 108 i always do temple of droga no ones ever there i just put them on chase and murder 90 percent of the zone takes like 2 hrs at most to go from 95 107 you can push it to 110 if u want then i do Great divide either grind or wurm caves till bout 113 almost 114 then do the TOV/TOL missions then Grind in ME till 118 then just go to TIm falls or Heros Forge

I've found like others have said SK and Druid to be the best to PL. Just need to have a low lvl bard in the PL group or another class that can ae to make it work.

I like that you can cast wrath of wild and the thornspike ds line to make it move faster.

So... I'm looking at one of my older toons. One I had PL from 1 to 85. And I vaguelly remember the person that PL's used a SK and DS shield and some ability that let them keep aggro without causing damage. He would run around the zone we were in and bring all the mobs back to camp. I would wait for the mobs to all gather around him, and I would like on Oil Of Fennin Ro 2 or 3 times to make sure I damaged everything and watch the levels roll in.
I know I bought the Oil of Fennin Ro in Temple of Solusek Ro. When I look for them, I don't see them on a vendor, and I know I vendor bought them. I may have used my monk and sneak to buy them. I dont remember the details.
But I did use them all them all the way to level 85 with the SK using DS to kill the mobs and me getting credit for them. I still have 20 stacks of 4 on the toon left over. Anywho, thought I'd share.

Discussion - PLing Advice for 2 New 100’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back