• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Playing EQ again, have a few questions! (1 Viewer)

Wrightsvillain

RedCents
20¢
So, I recently started playing EQ again. I used to play from 2004-2008 or so. When I played for half the time I had used MQ2 and for the last year I remember using monkbug etc. Anyways it's been almost 13 years now since I played the game, I got back into the game a little over a week ago now and started playing on Mangler which is the most recent of the progression servers, however there will be 2 more being released soon later this May. Anyways, I was wondering if this will work for TLPs such as Mangler and other new TLPs before I invest money into a subscription. I don't really like to box and only like MQ2 for the small things like being able to use the map or quick zone etc. Anyways, any help with these questions for a returning player would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time reading this!

RedGuides doesn't support things like the zoning plugin you're talking about. MacroQuest is written to disallow use on Truebox servers (which Mangler is) so it won't work on that server.

For maps you can use ShowEQ on MySEQ which work on any server.

Managed to follow the instructions and get it working. However, I open the map and cant seem to find anything. Not sure if there is a guide on how to work this or set this up that you can guide me too?
I have both server.exe and MySEQ opened. Just not sure what to do past here. Anyways, thanks so much for the assistance its greatly appreciated!

Managed to follow the instructions and get it working. However, I open the map and cant seem to find anything. Not sure if there is a guide on how to work this or set this up that you can guide me too?
I have both server.exe and MySEQ opened. Just not sure what to do past here. Anyways, thanks so much for the assistance its greatly appreciated!
the link i shared has the information on how to update your myseqserver.ini MYSEQ LIVE

Question - Playing EQ again, have a few questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back