• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Platinum Farming & auto pulling? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
969¢
New here and haven't tried auto pulling yet. Can someone direct me to a video, or write up on how to do it? Does this same principle work if I want to farm spider silks, for example for TS?

I need some in-game coins... Where/how are good places to farm plat? I would like something that I can monitor while I work from home. So, not AFK, but not paying 100% attention all the time.

I have a 115s mage/bard & 108 Ranger, and some heroics to do it with (so far). Ranger has a lot of AAs and headshot maxed for level. Mage is raid equipped (partly), Bard has T1 stuff.

Is there a way to not have a toon go AFK? I would like my main, to not be AFK, so if someone needed me to stop farming something they would have an idea of which toon to /t?

For easy plat you can hit Shard's landing, top left of map...bettle area. You will get a ton of blue diamonds, diamonds, planar energy, planar goo, and energized gemstones. The diamonds can be sold for ts or vendor, the planar items are great for maxing ts and usually sell well via /bazaar or to /barter.

Hope that helps, your mage should be able to one-shot kill that whole area and there's rapid respawns
-AI

Bonus: a large portion of the beetles are are also light blue even at 110...so you can also level up your team as you farm.

Extra-bonus: Pincerpest (named) will drop fear item, spells, and there's also a lot of zonewide rares that'll drop. The first two sell slowly over time, the spells still sell like hotcakes for Rk. II upgrades in bazaar to players

In options in eq you can set afk auto and afk off auto, my bard was constantly asking bc she's so far to my left I only use her in combat. You have to scroll down in the general options menu(alt+o) to find it.

I use CWTN Plugins 115SK/115HM/115/Zerk and kissassist on a 110 Bard. Set the SK to puller tank and he wont stop till he or the Shaman are down to whatever you set the mana med point to. I set these guys at a sarnak fort in FM and in 24 hours leveled an 85 Zerk and 85 Bst to 107 and had a couple hundred k worth of T/S materials and vendor trash. And a bunch of AA I was not afk but was not always paying attention to them. There may be better places but this worked for me. Gonna move to OT this weekend and see how things go overthere(hahaha).

Any good suggestions for characters in the 85 range? I'm catching up a warrior and cleric to my list of characters to choose from, but I've been hitting looping and plan to move to grounds to try that area out. Thanks in advance.

Any good suggestions for characters in the 85 range? I'm catching up a warrior and cleric to my list of characters to choose from, but I've been hitting looping and plan to move to grounds to try that area out. Thanks in advance.

if you can handle underfoot, brell's rest. otherwise, mech guardian with plenty of bag space.

Thanks. I'm messing with the settings and such. I got my necro going pretty well. I pretty much changed the whole script that I clipboarded in. I feel like I learned a bit though and the other characters should be easier to set up.

Starting a farming team and would like thoughts and recommendations. Most of characters are silver (100 warrior,a 91 shaman, 2-85 mages, 90 mage, and FTP 98 Bard. Hunting locations recommendation SL, Grounds, I really never hunted or exp that much in Underfoot or Brell but hey I am open to go to a new land. Wondering if the Bard can be setup as CC

Last edited:
My suggestion is to go to Frontier Mountains (EoK).

Have the ranger pull from any safe spot. You will gain Platinum, Experience and if your lucky some rares as well.

Plus......... You build good faction so the Sarnaks in Overthere will not attack you. This way if you wanted to farm in that zone you can do so safely as well. When you destroy your faction, come back to Frontier Mountains.

Don't be afraid to invite a guy here or there who is willing to pull for you and is just looking for exp !!!!

Question - Platinum Farming & auto pulling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back