• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Plat and Krono Buying / Selling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
7,745¢
I have a quick question for all. About 15 years ago or so, SOE had this huge crack down on anyone who bought or sold plat. Does Daybreak care about this activity at this point in the games life? I ask because this practice seems to be doing well these days with people advertising on the EC Tunnel forums and verified traders with ratings. Etc.

FYI: I was just curious about it because I found the EC Tunnel forum link at the bottom of these forums and finally decided to check out what it was.

Edit: I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, please move if it needs to be somewhere else.

Solution
buying in-game stuff for irl money is called "RMT" real money trade/transfer - yes. it is frowned upon, and yes dbg takes action on it if/when they can.

RMT discussion should take place on ectunnel - we don't do RMT here at redguides
buying in-game stuff for irl money is called "RMT" real money trade/transfer - yes. it is frowned upon, and yes dbg takes action on it if/when they can.

RMT discussion should take place on ectunnel - we don't do RMT here at redguides

Solution

Thanks for the clarification that it is still against the rules for DBG.

I don't partake in this sort of activity, so I wouldn't advertise anything like this on these forums.

Thanks for the quick reply Sic.

Question - Plat and Krono Buying / Selling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back