• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PimpMyEverquest2AFKBOT Final (1 Viewer)

s3xt0y

RedCents
Alright , i know this bot is kinda , uh basic but its my first bot programed in Autoit

enjoy.

also , if you know autoit and want to make some changes too it , feel free its a open source bot and if you make a big change post it up so we all can enjoy it.

edit- also , if you're just going to bash me for this , then fine but add some feedback about how it can inprove , i have only been useing autoit for about 2 weeks.

edit after about a mouth after i posted this , no replys,thats fine ijust hope you guys enjoy the bot

i also somewhat improved it, added a psearch for the health only so it alot more effective enjoy check out the source code.

Last edited:
Re: PimpMyEverquest2 AFKbot -Beta-

im sorry to bump this but i just wanted to tell you guys i updated this quite a bit its about 40% more useful now ( for healing classes anyway )

I have 2 questions.

1.) Is this a bot for leveling a solo toon afk or for boxing multiple characters are one time? As in the bot runs an AFK healer while you are playing the tank.

2.) Can sony easily detect that your using this?

numero_uno said:
I have 2 questions.

1.) Is this a bot for leveling a solo toon afk or for boxing multiple characters are one time? As in the bot runs an AFK healer while you are playing the tank.

2.) Can sony easily detect that your using this?

honistly i have no idea on there detection mythoids, but it seem to work as i have been AFK boting for about a good mouth now.

i wasnt even sure if they had any AntiCheat for EQ2.

for me , it still needs baby sitting honistly, and the fact its autoit and im still some what new at it, you have to configer the keys too what i set or change them in autoit,

unless you dont know auto it its kinda confuseing but it only takes about 10 sec to figer out whats what.

I personaly play a warden attack + heal and it was made for it, i can base a bot off an warrior but for now it will stick too this , dont get me rong you can change the source code when you please, but just post up you're changes for other people to enjoy.

i hope i awnsered you're questions.

update: my aunt stoped paying for my EQ2 so, you guessed it, no more bot from me.

i hope you guys enjoyed it source is still there if you want to base it off something, anyway

later guys i had fun here at redguides.

PimpMyEverquest2AFKBOT Final

Users who are viewing this thread

Back