• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

piggy zone to Plane of Air / Hate (1 Viewer)

Mooseq

RedCents
I can't /nzone into either of these areas. I can zone hop anywhere, keyed, non-keyed, flags it doesn't matter but I can't seem to find a path to Plane of Air or Hate.

I did a quick search of the forum but couldn't find any info. Thank you in advance and if the answer is real simple, then go easy on me.

I don't think there are any adjacent zones.

You could always try Freeport (East or west it's the one with the port on it)

Use the command that forces you to try to zone since your ini will not contain the path for it.

Though I would assume many before you have tried the same thing. I think there are just no adjacent zones.

Mooseq said:
I can't /nzone into either of these areas. I can zone hop anywhere, keyed, non-keyed, flags it doesn't matter but I can't seem to find a path to Plane of Air or Hate.

I did a quick search of the forum but couldn't find any info. Thank you in advance and if the answer is real simple, then go easy on me.

You can't /zone PoHate. As for PoAir you can, or did you mean PoSky? You can't /zone PoSky either.

R2H

Thank you for quick replies.

I was typing quick from work before going to release my Soldiers for the night (I'm a First Sergeant) and I didn't clarify that it was the old school plane of Air.

I tried Freeport thinking of that because it was the zone for 'Airplane' and it didn't work.

It looks like I can just pay for someone to port my MQ squad up to 'Airplane'.

you'll need a stone purchased from a dark elf in the cleric guild, neriakb...give the stone to a npc in potranquility. Its the darkelf with the wiz epic... near the pok book.

tiikimagick, thank you,

Is it that easy? God, I've been playing this gay game since Apr 99 and can't keep up with all the changes. Thank you....omfg zone warp kill plane of air fest tonight! I can't wait. I just need an epic drop for one a member of my EQ gank squad.

Thank you.

when i was in veeshans peak i noticed that neard the guardian of veeshan and phara dar, near all the clicks (that didnt do anything for me) there was a tag "Plain of Sky". maybe unfinished zone connector, unsolved quest or just lore i have no idea

piggy zone to Plane of Air / Hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back