• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PHOTOshop contest. (1 Viewer)

Crazysnatch

RedCents
There is this feral druid who loves to harrass ppl, it took him almost 4 months after getting kicked from an alliance guild to get someone to invite him. Well he continues to harass ppl and make stupid comments so i'm going to have a photoshop contest in his name..he plays in Burning blade realm is always in the Burning Blade forums so everyone fill free to post your photoshop masterpiece there after you have finished as well as here. I the winner will recieve a High five and a very pissed off feral druid...youll find out his name once you post it the the BB forums..which makes it even funnier..well low and behold here is the pic..don't be scared by the murloc...Photoshop away

loser.jpg

That baby is adorable. No sir, I will not make fun of it. I have a tiny shred of decency in me, and that tiny shred of decency doesn't believe in picking on toddlers over the internet.
Sorry man!

What is his game name, anyway?

That baby is only kinda cute. But that may just be my parental prejudice speaking out.
I do kinda want to PS it. Any other pics per chance? Maybe one sans the inocent?

PHOTOshop contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back