• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Personas XP bug? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,373¢
So I wanted to make a Druid persona today to be able to port my crew around and I made a Druid on my main account via persona. I started to PL the druid and I noticed some concerns. First off i am able to click my 120 familiar gaining all the stats and buffs from it, i am also able to click my djinn mask gaining all those things. The major downside to this Persona thing is the experience per kill is about 1/10th of what it is supposed to be. Has anyone else experienced this? To give you an example I killed a level 19 skeleton at level 13 and i got .685% exp, where I usually get 10%+ for the same mob. I tested this on hundreds of mobs and same results. I am not spending the next 20 years grinding 1-85 on a persona.

Are you sharing exp in a fellowship
I love this forum you guys fix almost all of my problems. It was fellowship sharing. FYI for those of you brave enough to do a persona, the djinn mask buff adds that 500 damage reduction so you train hella lot onto your toon if you want to PL one. I have been using cleric as the puller pulling at least 50 mobs casting 105 blood then fading the mobs onto the lowbie and listen to that wonderful DING sound spam.

Question - Personas XP bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back