• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emo - peace i'm out (1 Viewer)

Looks like it is popular lately to ninja others goodbye threads. Then Im off aswell, wilbur were one of those few I knew here :P

Have fun guys. Might come back some day, if forums will change for the better. And good luck on new blog Iso.

(Oh, and from my heart to redbot: You suck for abandoning NA, and for running Jigs off the site, one of the few people who actually did some work around here )

/Waves goodbye

Last edited:
Does anyone else appreciate this thread as much as I do? Not only are these three guys leaving at the same time, but they're also saying goodbye in the same thread.

Somewhere an irony angel is getting his wings.

And Iso, we're still tight, so I'll definitely see you around.

The server farm that our server is in has been having some issues. We believe that they are resolved now. This site is not going away or merging with any other site any time soon.

-Alatyami

I'll bet traffic picks up once WotLK expansion comes out and new players look for quick way to level up or make money

negative. 11 million subscriptions.

Also why would people come *here*? There are far far better strategy/exploit sites around now, we took our foot off the gas, lost key people, this place will never get "fixt".

negative. 11 million subscriptions.

Also why would people come *here*? There are far far better strategy/exploit sites around now, we took our foot off the gas, lost key people, this place will never get "fixt".

Here's the thing, if you want to leave, that's fine. But don't try to bring the walls down around you on the way out. The way you phrase that makes it sound like the people that do still post here don't mater, which is not the case. It is attitudes like this that hinder growth in a community.

The EQ forums have already started to pick up with the new Expansion, which will pick up even more once some of the good grinding spots and exploits are found, and we have WotLK launching in a couple weeks for WoW. We also have a WAR top level forum coming up as soon as we get a couple bugs worked out in the boards.

If you're leaving, you'll be missed, but NA isn't going away anytime soon, regardless of how hard some may try to take it down with them. NA is about the community, not one single entity.

Here's the thing, if you want to leave, that's fine. But don't try to bring the walls down around you on the way out. The way you phrase that makes it sound like the people that do still post here don't mater, which is not the case. It is attitudes like this that hinder growth in a community.

The EQ forums have already started to pick up with the new Expansion, which will pick up even more once some of the good grinding spots and exploits are found, and we have WotLK launching in a couple weeks for WoW. We also have a WAR top level forum coming up as soon as we get a couple bugs worked out in the boards.

If you're leaving, you'll be missed, but NA isn't going away anytime soon, regardless of how hard some may try to take it down with them. NA is about the community, not one single entity.

Well said!

Emo - peace i'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back