• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Paypal has a cool service! PayPal.Me (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
I was on paypal today and signed up for a new service a webname that allows people to pay me easily and securely using paypal.

For instance PayPal.Me/Razkle/1 would redirect you to paypal and ask for $1 in the payment field. PayPal.Me/Razkle/25 would do the same and ask for $25. PayPal.ME/Razkle will prompt them for the amount to send.

Once you get your Link you can post it to people in a message with the link and they will never accidently pay the wrong person!

Last edited:
Re: Paypal has a new service! PayPal.Me

shush you, it popped up for me today and I signed up and shared! And ya never know someone may read this and send me a dollar! mwahahahahahaa

AHH! Some jerks took ALL my usernames on paypal.me... dafuq. RedQueen... RedPrincess (and others.) :|

shush you, it popped up for me today and I signed up and shared! And ya never know someone may read this and send me a dollar! mwahahahahahaa

The last time I gave someone a dollar I was thrown out of the club for putting the coin into her thong. Maybe if I had used this service, I would still be in there.

The only crack I have that you could put a dollar in; neither you nor I want you to put a dollar in!

Razkle you actually shushed Redqueen. You are truly of my generation.
Now if you were to respond to a compliment "Ohhhh pshaw!" that would cinch it.

And I believe when addressing a Queen the proper address and derision should be framed as, "My Queen, pray thee shusheth!" lest she have you beheaded or she at least may call you a dork. OK Done...

Well, do not further draw her ire or risk a full Queenly declaration of condemnation.... And Dorkprincess accomplished that.

My diplomacy is no match for such violations of protocol.
For Razkle of Many Wizards,
................ Keeper of the Power Level Lore,
...........................He With the understanding Wife,
.........................................Elder of Redguide,
....................................................He of more Post's than Dragons have Teeth

A pox upon your mouse and keyboard, a penance of no macaroni and cheese for three days and foreswearing those little cocktail weenies in barbecue sauce for not less than thrice a fortnight.
So it has been written. So it shall be done.

<while reading this please insert evil laugh here>.... thank you

I do so enjoy you all,
As always,
Playbetter

p.s. Raz tell your wife she got an honorable mention and compliment, she may get a kick out of it

Razkle you actually shushed Redqueen. You are truly of my generation.
Now if you were to respond to a compliment "Ohhhh pshaw!" that would cinch it.

And I believe when addressing a Queen the proper address and derision should be framed as, "My Queen, pray thee shusheth!" lest she have you beheaded or she at least may call you a dork. OK Done...

Well, do not further draw her ire or risk a full Queenly declaration of condemnation.... And Dorkprincess accomplished that.

My diplomacy is no match for such violations of protocol.
For Razkle of Many Wizards,
................ Keeper of the Power Level Lore,
...........................He With the understanding Wife,
.........................................Elder of Redguide,
....................................................He of more Post's than Dragons have Teeth

A pox upon your mouse and keyboard, a penance of no macaroni and cheese for three days and foreswearing those little cocktail weenies in barbecue sauce for not less than thrice a fortnight.
So it has been written. So it shall be done.

<while reading this please insert evil laugh here>.... thank you

I do so enjoy you all,
As always,
Playbetter

p.s. Raz tell your wife she got an honorable mention and compliment, she may get a kick out of it

FYI that made my day - Red Cents to you for making me smile on a bad day lol.

AS most days I am all out of Cents and fucks to give... but I been outta fucks to give for like 15 years now...

I'd offer you a Fu(k but that might come across creepy and anyway, DILIGAF!

HA!
Playbetter

I set this up but havent used it, wasnt sure if people wouldnt recognize it and wonder if its a scam site. I also been using venmo and just noticed on the app today that venmo is owned by paypal. so then why does paypal take 3-4 business days for bank transfer and venmo is 1 business day!

News - Paypal has a cool service! PayPal.Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back