• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Payment help plz! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi!

great site, looking forward to trying out the scripts.

Problem i am having is my CC expires in 2030, so when I fill out the purchase information for the yearly subscription it keeps coming back with invalid expiration. My guess is the site does not understand a expiration past 2029? just a thought.

if there is a way to do Paypal that would be great. I would like to get the yearly subscription and 1 $20 plugin ($100 ish total)

thanks for any help!

Dial

Solution
If Stripe, Square and our merchant account don't accept your credit card, you'd probably have the same issue with paypal.

You can still pay with Krono or Redcents if you have no luck with those. Learn about redcents here:

If Stripe, Square and our merchant account don't accept your credit card, you'd probably have the same issue with paypal.

You can still pay with Krono or Redcents if you have no luck with those. Learn about redcents here:

Solution
Question - Payment help plz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back