• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Path of Exile (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
No MQ2 = No EQ for me

Been playing in the closed beta since the new patch that reset all toons to lvl 1 naked. This is going to be a fantastic game. Basically Diablo 2.5, development started in 2006.

They are giving away a closed beta key every 5 minutes at the moment. Go signup and post somewhere to get a chance at a key. Also they are giving 1 invite a friend with each key still.

http://www.pathofexile.com

Anyone feel like dinking around with this let me know, new patch tonight will enable vendors and update the looting system along with creating a new league to section off legacy items/chars. Definitely an addictive game with so much freedom in class builds its amazing. Can cross any class with any skill.

This game fills a genre that hasn't successfully been done since diablo 2.

Looks interesting, I went ahead and signed up for the beta. Lets see if I get in, dunno if I am going to have much time to play much tho, currently levelin up in star wars, and working on the emu server. Hows the pvp in it? Is it very much "Like" Diablo?

They are working hard on it, I havent tried the harcore PVP yet. Tonights patch will add alot. I am very impressed how quickly they are patching and how well they listen to the community.

Games - Path of Exile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back