• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch14Aug and Legends of Norrath??? (1 Viewer)

Crystane

RedCents
736¢
Heya,

anyone got a clue why Sony put fucking standalone game Legends of Norrath files into the latest EQ patch, filling my hard drive with more trash???

Thx for any info in advance, Crystane.

Promotion for you to check it out probably.

Alot of questions are being asked, and there is no explanation why.

::EDIT::

I think I am getting the same download in my EQ2 patch. So I have 2 things downloading the same damn files.

I had same thng a download loop for Legends of Norrah I contacted SOE tech suport they saidit was on there side... should be working now I got in at arround 7pm las night :)

Legends of Norrath is SOE's attempt at a "Magic the Gathering" type card game for EQ.

Its in beta..

A few hundred people are currently beta testers for it atm ( 90% of the beta testers signed up to be testers when at fanfair ).

I have a friend who was beta testing it last night after the patch, he is required to provide feedback to them within 24 hours.

Patch14Aug and Legends of Norrath???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back