• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch Work (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
What are some of the most memorable patches that everyone has seen in WoW?

Whether a nerf, a (new) bug, content addition, class change, or anything else that was affected by Blizz tooling around with the code; what changes do you remember the most?

For me, my obvious choice was the one where mages got new talents (I don't keep track of patch numbers). I respecced into frost/arcane (yeah, I know, very original) and bought a whole set of greens (frozen wrath!) on the auction house (this was back around level 40 or so). My mana pool dropped by about 30%, but I was dropping mobs like crazy! I also liked the latest one, where they changed the mount pricings. I'm not so obsessed with the Baron's mount or the Zulian Tiger anymore.

Wait what happened to mount prices?

And did rogues ever get their updates and what did they consist of?

They made mounts cost MUCH less. It's training the skill that now costs a heckuva lot. They made a specific skill for epic mounts as well.

Patch Work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back