• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Password Recovery? (1 Viewer)

vyndicate

RedCents
The account i am trying to get back was not originally mine, it was an online friend's account. I changed the pword a long time ago before i stopped playing for a while. Now i cant remember what it is.../smack. Does anyone know some key things i could do (or say to a gm) that would get it back? Since account trading is illegal and i dont know answer to the secret question or have original cd keys its proven to be annoying. Had my main lvl 70 druid and a 55 monk, thats why i need it back heh, so if anyone could help i really appreciate it. Oh and i would like to thank redbot, cade, and everyone else who posts here, everything is fantastic! Im looking forward to hanging out with you guys more often.

-Vyndicate

I'm pretty sure you're screwed. There's no way that I know of to recover a password without original billing information. The only thing you can try is social engineering with an amazing story to try and convince some phone agent to reset it for you.

Password Recovery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back