• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pal/Clr/Shm Macros? (1 Viewer)

Thesalsa

RedCents
Hello,
I'm new here and looked through many threads. I'm fairly computer literate but never messed with macros before. I run a 65 pal/67clr/66shm and I'm looking for a good set of macros to run all 3 while I'm afk. First, what do I need to install to get started, then where do I put these macro files I keep seeing and then put them into play? Where would be a good place to run these 3? (Speed of xp is not so much the key as is safety. I work a lot so even a couple aa in a day would be awesome) Clr and Shm both have mounts. Pal is pretty well geared with 8600hp buffed. Obviously, I'm looking for the pal to keep taunt, the clr to heal, and the shm to slow and dot. Is this possible?

First, what do I need to install to get started

You need to get MacroQuest2 running, you can download that in this thread, see my 2nd post for the same thing with more plugins.

then where do I put these macro files I keep seeing and then put them into play?

Copy and paste the macros you see to notepad, then go to Save As and change "Save as file type" to "All files" and name it whatever you like, but add the .mac extention. (This is assuming you don't have the show file extentions option on) Then in game type /mac <macroname>.mac

Pal/Clr/Shm Macros?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back