• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Opinion of WinEQ2 vs EQ windowed w/ MQ2 (1 Viewer)

kknights

RedCents
318¢
Forever ago (like... really FOREVER) I used to use WinEQ just two boxing because it was the only way to do it. Now, for the past few years I have just been using the inherent windowed mode built into EQ. I remembered thinking for some reason that WinEQ2 helps with FPS/lag issues when compared to just the regular windowed mode.

I know several people here use both MQ2 and WinEQ2 so I'd like to get some opinions on it. I normally box up to 6 on one computer and I don't get huge lag or FPS issues but I just feel like it could be better.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks =)

ISboxer is your best friend. Gives you so many ways to enhance your gameplay. I use 2 monitors at home. With ISboxer, I am able to have my main toon on my main screen, and monitor what the other 3-4 are doing on the other monitor. I can switch to another toon with a click. Also, you can set up a repeater bar, where if you hit the number 1 key, it will hit the number 1 key for all your toons. Additionally, you can toggle on/off a repeater that will repeat everything you thing you do (movement, targeting, /say ready etc)....very handy when it comes to doing hails, or having to say "ready" to enter an instance. THere are tons of useful tools, and I only use a few of em....people who are good at this stuff can probably do some insane things....me as an amateur can do some pretty cool things as well. There is a fee of course (not too expensive yearly I think like $50) that you have to pay lavishsoft to use innerspace....isboxer is free.

Question - Opinion of WinEQ2 vs EQ windowed w/ MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back