• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - One year in the Redguides pool (1 Viewer)

RedCents
68¢
Just received notice that 2 of my plugins expired today. Wow it's been a year already! What a year it's been got back into eq to escape from my then soon to be ex-wife between EQ , alcohol and this community I managed to stay for 10 of the past 12 months. I moved out and went overboard with EQ and got caught in the latest suspension wave. During the forced sabbatical I stopped drinking and reconnected with a friend from ages ago. Things are going really good. Havent played EQ since the wave but the chat in my guild's discord has me itching to log my group back in. I probably won't go hardcore like I was and keep things casual but I'm going to continue using the resources on this site.

Just received notice that 2 of my plugins expired today. Wow it's been a year already! What a year it's been got back into eq to escape from my then soon to be ex-wife between EQ , alcohol and this community I managed to stay for 10 of the past 12 months. I moved out and went overboard with EQ and got caught in the latest suspension wave. During the forced sabbatical I stopped drinking and reconnected with a friend from ages ago. Things are going really good. Havent played EQ since the wave but the chat in my guild's discord has me itching to log my group back in. I probably won't go hardcore like I was and keep things casual but I'm going to continue using the resources on this site.
hey man, glad you're doing well!

nice thing about eq/mq/RG is it'll always be here.

sometimes takin a moment to take stock on your situation is a really good thing.

proud of you killroy

Sounds like a good and happy story, happy for you man. May life go in a positive direction for you !

I'm proud of you, and proud to call you a friend. The most important thing is always your health and well being. The pixels and resources will be here.

IRL - One year in the Redguides pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back