• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Once a year (1 Viewer)

If you already have the painting or see it hanging somewhere, you can just click on it over and over, eventually it will port to you to Shard's Landing, you will get the achievement if you do not have it already.

-Taz

If you already have the painting or see it hanging somewhere, you can just click on it over and over, eventually it will port to you to Shard's Landing, you will get the achievement if you do not have it already.

-Taz
No thanks, I did that on one character a couple years ago and he never got the suffix "the lunatic" although he did get the painting. Have tried again every year since because someone had the same thing happen to them and said it kicked in the following year.

-Taz
which painting, if you don't mind? I searched bristlebane and painting on Alla, negative results.

ok i have to read this bc i had no idea there was a quest for a painting. idc so much about hte sufix. when was this added?

so glad i finally fixed my druid zonetimes lol

News - Once a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back