• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Omg 50 Posts I Own Willy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo yoo sez I los @ life?

I B 4 casul gamre an I hav my full set of Purps. Yeah we do MC in lie4k 40min tops wid a PUG. RAIDING is teh only w4y to get Epix, all u los3rs tat wan' free Epics disgust me. U shud wurk 4 ur Epix an suff3r. I waz stupid enuff to fall 4 Blizz's 'Caverns of Timesink' theory to git me not 2 get "bord" and continue paying...you should TOO. An I deserve to PWN yoo in teh BG automatic-like due to my paid4intearsofboredom Purpz!!!

omgz i r pwn yuo, jus7 czu i rm level 60 , i wi;ll pwnei y ou come to ftrhe thiunderl9ord sevrwe r and i will wpen you so har dur ur iwll cry... k thgx!!

Skeptic said:
Hoo yoo sez I los @ life?

I B 4 casul gamre an I hav my full set of Purps. Yeah we do MC in lie4k 40min tops wid a PUG. RAIDING is teh only w4y to get Epix, all u los3rs tat wan' free Epics disgust me. U shud wurk 4 ur Epix an suff3r. I waz stupid enuff to fall 4 Blizz's 'Caverns of Timesink' theory to git me not 2 get "bord" and continue paying...you should TOO. An I deserve to PWN yoo in teh BG automatic-like due to my paid4intearsofboredom Purpz!!!

What?? lol

Erol-Tob said:
omgz i r pwn yuo, jus7 czu i rm level 60 , i wi;ll pwnei y ou come to ftrhe thiunderl9ord sevrwe r and i will wpen you so har dur ur iwll cry... k thgx!!

u all should put up a guide for whatever language yas are writing in lol

Omg 50 Posts I Own Willy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back