• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - OMFG (1 Viewer)

I think it lets you use green laser light to draw a giant penis on a building a mile away.

What else would be a practical use for a personal laser light show?

I guess you could be like those cool russians and blind your friends.

Laser Floyd comes to mind ;) There is something SOOOOO much cooler than this, if someone can give me the YouTube link I want to see it again. It's this laser pointer but it's super advanced.. you point it at something and you can actually DRAW pictures. As in if I wrote "NotAddicted.com" on the side of the Empire State Building then it would actually stay there and people could see the lights (I don't know how long it lasts) but tell me that's not sick.

**EDIT**
FOUND IT CLICK HERE!!! YOU GOTTA WATCH IT, SO DAMN SICK!! HAHA God I want that shit.

That is really awesome

It is just a second laser system (projector) that tracks the movement of a laser pointer and puts it's laser lights over the area previously covered. It's not persistent once you turn off the projector it goes away of course.

That would be so much fun to play with. I would get my ass arrested in no time haha.

Tech - OMFG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back