• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Old tricks we used to do (1 Viewer)

knave23

Cookie Champion 2022
RedCents
2,100¢
Another thread reminded me of this and I thought it might be a fun topic and trip down memory lane.

Someone correct me, but I think this is how it worked... Back in the day you could pay for subs with station cash, and you could buy station cash cards from stores like any other gift card. The weird thing was Wal-Mart's cards had something like a 25% bonus for free (so a 1k point card when claimed would give 1250 points). The other part of the trick was every so often Sony would do double or maybe even triple points weekends. So I would do my best extreme couponer impression and buy a handful of these cards from Wal-Mart and get months of sub for free because they would stack. This was before f2p and how I expanded my one box into 3 on the cheap.

Anyway, post your own weird tricks you used to do either in or out of game!

Can't rem very clearly but sony used to have one kind of card which you can play for 120 hours, half price of monthly card...
I usually used this kind of card when exams is coming

Discussion - Old tricks we used to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back