• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old "Doors" macro not working anymore (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,616¢
Hi all

I have been using the old "Door" macro to activate doors and PoK Books. Worked great to get all my group through a door together instead of one at a time. I got this from somewhere on these forums but I'll be damned if I can find it again. Here is the macro that has seemed to stop working:

/dgga /doortarget/
/dgga /click left door

It doesn't seem to target the doors or books anymore. Could this be patch related?

And speaking of doing one char at a time, I thought I read someplace here that there is an EQ "Option" setting that allows you to switch to another char while one is loading. Anyone got a clue? (Naturally I forgot to flag it for later use lol)

Thanks in advance for any help put forth.

Vrak

an EQ "Option" setting that allows you to switch to another char while one is loading.
Doesn't ring a bell. I assume you mean something other than alt-tab? Because that works fine for me. There isn't anything in the client that natively facilitates switching to another character. Maybe something with not being in fullscreen mode?

Hi all

I have been using the old "Door" macro to activate doors and PoK Books. Worked great to get all my group through a door together instead of one at a time. I got this from somewhere on these forums but I'll be damned if I can find it again. Here is the macro that has seemed to stop working:

/dgga /doortarget/
/dgga /click left door

It doesn't seem to target the doors or books anymore. Could this be patch related?

And speaking of doing one char at a time, I thought I read someplace here that there is an EQ "Option" setting that allows you to switch to another char while one is loading. Anyone got a clue? (Naturally I forgot to flag it for later use lol)

Thanks in advance for any help put forth.

Vrak
/multiline ; /doortarget; /click left door

Still works!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the quick replies. Jayah I will give that a try, thanks.

MW I think it was related to Full Screen, but the idea was that you could switch between chars even while one char was in the process of loading. You can alt-tab while one char is loading? I use Isboxer and have hotkeys for switching between chars. And I cna't switch while one is loading. Hmm I will try alt-tab and see (din't think of that ). I don't know, I have read so many posts on this forum in the last 2 months that I think I am going slowly crazy. What we won't do for this game huh? Anyways appreciate the reply.

Hylander, thanks for the reply but that didn't work for me. But the : /multiline ; /doortarget; /click left door did work. Shrug, sometimes I have difficuluty trying to understand this stuff.

Thanks to all for your help though, it is much appreciated.

Vrak
May have been a type on the post - but was there actually a training '/' after /doortarget on the first line? That shouldn't have been there.

Question - Old "Doors" macro not working anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back