• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Off to the Dessert... (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
Ok everyone,

I'm headed of to the United Arab Emirates to play in the Sand for 5 months...

I should have inet access there...but not nearly as much as i'd like...so you won't here from me for a while at a time...

So until then...everyone have fun and don't do too many dumb things without me :D

Stay safe, Creed! We'll miss ya!

It's just a shame you can't use Evac or DA in real life.

Or levitate. Or Sow. Well, heck, any of them really. It would be fun to cast Turgur's on my brother.

Anyhow, I'm rambling. Take care and come back in one piece!

"Lets see, I have a delivery for a 50 foot long metal track and a strangely heavy tank shell shaped teddy bear, sign here, here and here"

Good luck Creed :) Been in Saudi, but that was in their summer :( Wasn't fun.

Haha my father works for DTI in england which is energy so he has to go to the Middle East. THink hes met the king and crown prince of Saudi. Also he went around with new mercedes and BMWs and full armed guards. Now if we could have that were we lived....
/drool new cars not old ones.....

Learningcurve said:
Winter not real fun sometimes either
16 hour days... 120+ on the flightline.... don't think it could get much worse than that lol... well, maybe being shot at *shrug*

Five months...pffft!

I got back from Camp Bucca in Febuary. I'm heading out for Talil AB sometime in August. When we go out, we go out for at least six months at a time.

Anyway, have fun in UAE and enjoy your three beers a day. I'll be thinking about you wile I sleep in my tent and fight off the camel spiders.

Lucky bastard :)

Hahaha SFS to the rescue, yeah we got some headed for Bucca again real soon. Cops get the choice 6 month assignments heheh

hey hey all...got here yesterday...to my nice 123 degrees of pure sun...YAY!!

nah...it's pretty ok here...no shooting, only 12 hour days and a tent section all to myself....:)

be back on later sometime

Off to the Dessert...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back