• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Odd Lockup Issue (1 Viewer)

BrianDumm

RedCents
70¢
So, I have just gotten everything set up and running. I used to use MQ2 years ago. this is so much nicer! No compiling, AUTH etc.....

But I am having an odd issue with some of the characters locking up. I am running a team of 6. Everything works fine. However, I have my keyboard, mouse, and game controller on one of those switching boxes. And my monitor on a video switch. I do this so I can just click, and flip over from my Home PC to my Work Laptop. I have only done this twice, but BOTH times now, when I flip back to my personal system, 2+ random characters are frozen. I cannot even activate them with the hotkeys, select them or anything. They just say "not responding" on the task manager, and that is the only way I can end them.

anyone else with an issue like this? Or any suggestions?

So, I also have my PS4 on the video Switch. I bumped it, and when I do, it will start up, and then the video auto switches to whatever system was just turned on. Same issue, Random lockup and cannot exit without ctrl alt delete. Something is definitely up with the video switch.

Problem - Odd Lockup Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back