• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - November 2023 Bonus EXP is live. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,101¢
Time to level those alts and work on the hunter achievements.
Here’s what all players get to enjoy this week:

• 200% bonus experience gains
  • 200% faster rare spawns
  • 155% more loot
  • 100% increased coins
  • 100% increased alternate currency
  • 40% decreased collections spawn rate
  • 100% bonus evolving item experience

Time to level those alts and work on the hunter achievements.
Here’s what all players get to enjoy this week:

• 200% bonus experience gains
  • 200% faster rare spawns
  • 155% more loot
  • 100% increased coins
  • 100% increased alternate currency
  • 40% decreased collections spawn rate
  • 100% bonus evolving item experience

Will Ferrell Christmas GIF

Increased rares plus increase loot makes this a waterfall of loots. If you pick a named that is already fairly common it is pretty insane. A whole week of this seems excessive, not that I won't take advantage of it.

I have a couple Alts that I'll be working on maxing AA and some Hunters this week, but I almost want to level up another class I don't have just to take advantage of the sheer cornucopia of exp and loots.

John Cena Love GIF by Cricket Wireless

I am all for increased nameds, exp and the like.

But just like last time the increased loot-per-mob is just not right. Feels dirty.

Each named drops like 12 things. 2x spells, 4-5x otherworldly, 2-3x visible armor, 3x ornaments, 2x non-visible armor
Plus a few TS items for good measure.

Just feels wrong. Like each kill is a broken-open candy dispenser. Over and over.

Try Maricella Slithra in Paludal Depths. I think I am getting a spawn like every 15 minutes, I've had 4 of her corpses at my feet. Drops T2 visibles, an aug and lots of otherworldly non-visibles.

Imagine being on Mischief/TB and you small man end game content and raid bosses dropping 30 items. The server economy is strong, but the server will be BIS before UF.

Is there a xpac that the hunter achieve is a bit easier/quicker for? I want to get a bag or two but am afraid I wont have time if I try the wrong xpac.
depends on your lvl...novice hunter of the empires of kunark was really easy, u need lceanium and scorched woods

Discussion - November 2023 Bonus EXP is live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back