• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Notaddicted meet Redguides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
Kind of like when you invite your work friends to a party, Notaddicted and Redguides will probably be tempted to stand at different sides of the room and share inside jokes.

Well, this is what nature intended and we probably shouldn't piss off nature. She'll bring a plague o locusts up in here.

However, in order to properly gear you against the Notaddicted forum users, I will now share a list of our most notorious members.

Ripperjack aka blogoshpere enemy number 1 - Don't talk to him, or make direct eye contact. He suffers from turret's, dementia, and never feeling the sweet embrace of a woman.

Isobelle - Front page writer. Currently resides in Japan with his wife, their cats, and foolish children who came to nibble on his house of gingerbread.

Alhija aka the face that launched a thousand websites - A girl IRL! Alhija is our resident sweetheart, but also a snarky forum gnome.

Runned - Runned has built his life on destroying everything we call wholesome in this once great society. He currently holds the record for most WoW servers crashed in a single day.

Jan - Don't let the pic fool you, he's a dude. A big, hairy dude.

Khatib - Khatib's cool

Lesson25 - He's cool too

Colekutz - What can I say? Giant talking cake. Man, I'm just not trying with these anymore.

Eaglie - Eaglie's been around for a while. We don't talk much. Not after that night we shared.

Anyone I forgot?

Ripperjack aka blogoshpere enemy number 1 - Don't talk to him, or make direct eye contact. He suffers from turret's, dementia, and never feeling the sweet embrace of a woman.

I also eat eBabies, gloat over eNipples and love to wave about my ePeen.

You will learn to eFear me!

Bladee here, you will learn to either fear me or ignore :P
(Love is not an option, sorry)

Isobelle - Front page writer. Currently resides in Japan with his wife, their cats, and foolish children who came to nibble on his house of gingerbread.

my cat died in december :(

billandwow.jpg

:( :( :(

my cat died in december :(

My condolences.

While I hate all humanity with a passion, taking no greater pleasure in wiping humans from the face of this planet, starting with myself in an all consuming fireball... I an a cat person at heart, and have a soft spot for the kitties.

Always sad when a cat passes on to that great litter-box in the sky. :(

Hi, I'm SandLOL.

You'll learn to make 3rd rate jokes of my name. Like this...

Hi Sand...............LOL

in japan women that work in offices are called "OL"s (office ladies).

you will be "SandL-san the OL" from here on out.

I never properly introduced myself, I'm not emo and I'm immaturely mature... Notice also in my pic that my pussy is licking itself... decker style (he likes it that way).

Hello everyone from NA. I am Mac, formerly known as Jmo1985 on the Redguides forums. You'll see me sticking my nose around in places it shouldn't go and I tend to have a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. =p

Nice to meet you :o! I am d4rk....and.... I do some stuff and things...
more of a lurker :p

Yes, this is RG 2.0.

We should have done more to prepare you guys for the change, lol.

Even I where taking by suprise. And I have help out here before the merge.. Didnt notice any off all these new and nice (gets a little brown nose) ppl...

- decker

Serious - Notaddicted meet Redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back