• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - NotACast (Podcast) (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
Hey there everyone. A quick update on something you may (or may not) have known was being worked on.

I've got a basic format for a NotAddicted.com official Podcast going, but before I move any further than where I am, I want some input from the community.

What ideas do you have that you would like to see in the podcast? Any ideas are welcome. What would make you more likely to listen to it?

Use this thread to discuss.

I will say this in all seriousness...what do people listen to podcasts for? I never have. I don't know what it would take to make me listen. :) I guess interviews with game developers would be interesting though.

I want to hear the sounds that come out of Jmo when there is a EQ patch and MQ2 doesn't compile ...

I second that!

As long as I can get the Podcast from where I'm at then Id listen.

I'm curious what you guys do while I'm exploiting afk macros :#

I wanna hear your sexy voice...

Also there should be a WoW section and a WAR section (if ppl still play that)

- decker

Ok. One more thing I want to put out there. Is anyone interested in Co-Hosting the show? Who out there would be interested in being a "News Guru" or "Game Guru" of sorts for one game or another? EQ I/II, WoW, and WAR would be my main focus, but it never hurts to touch on other games and industry news as a whole.

I don't want this show to be "This is the news and that's it." I want to talk hit on the news for sure, but have it be our commentary on the news. "This is what's going on, and this is how we feel and think about it." Also, "What's going on in the Hacking/Exploit world."

Overall I want it to be a fun experience to do, and a fun experience to listen to. Honestly, this is can be a great tool to also build our community not only to the point it was at before, but beyond that as well. That is not my focus for the show, but if it goes well, I can see it happening in the not-to-distant future.

Also be on the lookout, once I have some more info from the higher ups, I will be holding an "Open Forum" voice chat meeting for the show. We will also be in IRC to take questions. This will be either hosted on Skype or Ventrillo. Stay tuned.

Is it a video cast or just sound ?

And what do you need. I might have a little time to help =)

HEY What the hell happened with my title ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

- decker

Serious - NotACast (Podcast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back