• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Not seeing MQ in tray today +1 Question (1 Viewer)

Jelly Belly

RedCents
233¢
So, I am not seeing MQ in my taskbar tray as normal today. This due to 64 bit going live?

Other question: This website is not keeping me logged in even though I have checked the appropriate box to do so. It never has kept me logged in. Anything I may be doing wrong?

So, I am not seeing MQ in my taskbar tray as normal today. This due to 64 bit going live?

Other question: This website is not keeping me logged in even though I have checked the appropriate box to do so. It never has kept me logged in. Anything I may be doing wrong?
no, no one came to your house and exited your macroquest from your task tray =p

are you sure your computer didn't reboot, like from a windows update?

re: not staying logged in I would check you aren't using some ancient un-updated browser.

New puter, win10 pro, microsoft edge browser. All in game toons were online and still running when i woke up so no winupdate last night
well there's no mechanism to say "hey we have a patch later today, exit the system tray of this program". so not really sure there

I rebooted and low and behold there it is! :)

/shrug

re: not staying logged in I would check you aren't using some ancient un-updated browser.
I am running Microsoft Edge + norton 360 for gamers as a firewall. Could the firewall be blocking this? If so, any link on how to fix?

I rebooted and low and behold there it is! :)

/shrug

I am running Microsoft Edge + norton 360 for gamers as a firewall. Could the firewall be blocking this? If so, any link on how to fix?
I'm willing to bet your explorer.exe instance crashed or reloaded, that has happened to me and MQ won't show back up in the tray even though it is still running. Most any program that accesses explorer for custom icons (OneDrive, DropBox and others) will reload explorer on update.

Question - Not seeing MQ in tray today +1 Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back