• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - NOOOOOOOO the Bonus has left us! :) It was good while it lasted! (1 Viewer)

One Cool Trick

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
543¢
miss u come back GIF

NOOOOOOOO the Bonus has left us! :) It was good while it lasted!

"That is All" -- Devil Wears Prada

Yeah, was really really good! I needed a few more days, but who doesn't always want MMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!?!?!

I'm sure another bonus is right around the corner with Holidays upon us.

It occurred to me that it should be the new standard. That was about the right amount of exp and loot to allow new players to gear up and have fun.

Yeah, I got my brother caught all the way up. Needed two more days of the bonus to get his AA's all the way up. I would have loved the same for my F2P group to finish up their AA"s also, but its alright.

It occurred to me that it should be the new standard. That was about the right amount of exp and loot to allow new players to gear up and have fun.
Nah, that would be like getting all the candy in the candy store free and eating it all at once. We become gluttons and then make ourselves sick. I was dragging towards the end:sweat:

Nah, that would be like getting all the candy in the candy store free and eating it all at once. We become gluttons and then make ourselves sick. I was dragging towards the end:sweat:
More importantly, what else would there be to do, if we literally logged in and were done in 2 days LOL *shrug*... there has got to be some challenge for the non-FV servers! :)

This is absolutely right, I came back after probably close to 20 years, and this enabled me to get myself to just short of 70. I dont mind it reverting, but I think being able to get to pretty much where I left off level wise (not gear) is now allowing me to move forward at a slower pace and just enjoy :)

miss u come back GIF

NOOOOOOOO the Bonus has left us! :) It was good while it lasted!

"That is All" -- Devil Wears Prada
Coldest ending evah...Jack be like...look we're saved I got us a door
Rose be like...NIIIIICE. Now sit float there and act as my ballast while I sleep
titanic leonardo dicaprio GIF

Then Jack goes...but what happened to..."I won't let go...remember"
Jack Dawson GIF by Titanic

1 hour later...
titanic leonardo dicaprio GIF

See Mother Knew best...
Rose...nah...i got this!
titanic rose GIF

Coldest ending evah...Jack be like...look we're saved I got us a door
Rose be like...NIIIIICE. Now sit float there and act as my ballast while I sleep

Then Jack goes...but what happened to..."I won't let go...remember"

1 hour later...

See Mother Knew best...
Rose...nah...i got this!
LOL.. the VERY general summary we didn't know we needed!

Stupid - NOOOOOOOO the Bonus has left us! :) It was good while it lasted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back